MMKK Ventures, LLC (“Smoke Cargo”) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
MMKK Ventures, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Smoke Cargo:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Smoke Cargo is not assessed with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Not assessed means that the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Smoke Cargo. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Smoke Cargo:
- Phone: (888) 420-0721
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: 4602 E. Elwood St. #12 Phoenix, AZ 85040
- On social media; Twitter & Instagram: @SmokeCargo
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Smoke Cargo relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Smoke Cargo, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Smoke Cargo:
- Images across the website: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because certain images across the website may be auto-generated by software or users. We monitor images and typically repair issues within 5 business days. Please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] if you encounter an issue.
- Self-service website checkout: Checkout fields and functionality may not function as desired with certain accessibility software because the checkout is powered by third-party software that will automatically update for security purposes. We monitor errors in checkout functionality and work with customers to provide alternative checkout options over the phone or through e-mail if they encounter an issue. Please call or e-mail us if you experience an issue with the self-service website checkout and we will process your order manually.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
MMKK Ventures, LLC
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days.